Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily PR Tidbit - April 6

Another edition of the Daily PR Tidbit brought to you by Allure Marketing + Communications. Feel free to share or comment.

By the end of July FHM a re-known lifestyle magazine in Germany will dismantle its homepage. Instead, FHM wants to manage its internet activities via a Facebook fan page. - By Melanie Katschinski

A study published in 2010 surfaced a startling statistic, “75 percent of employers say their business has no formal policy instructing employees on the appropriate use of social networking sites on the job.”
- By Brian Solis

Like most dads, I give into badgering. When my daughter is “bugging out” over “Minnie Mouse”, Ariel or the latest game, I often give in and want to calm the delirium.
- By Ronn Torossian

For the third and final installment in our three-part series on logo design, we’re taking a look at the simplicity of the logotype — a brand identity that contains only text. - Jolie O'Dell

On one hand I love the way social media enables companies and individuals to be more transparent in what they do. On the other hand, I despise the fact that social media also supports liars. - By Jennifer Mattern

People use social media a lot today. And I mean A LOT. I’m constantly checking my Twitter account, wondering what status messages have changed on FB… wondering if my friends put up new pictures. - By Jen, Social Implications

Measuring the return on investment from online marketing and PR efforts is essential as an indication of success as well as a feedback mechanism to guide subsequent efforts. - By Lee Odden

Kat Lynch is a PR & Social Media Apprentice at Allure Marketing + Communications. She is a senior at Stanford University.

No comments:

Post a Comment